Monday, June 28, 2010

Re-freshed.

Just when I was feeling dead, just when I felt the need to take a break, and re-arrange my priorites, I opened one of the refreshing blogs I'd ever read. And, it refreshed me, once again.
For those who don't know Inam Hussain Mallick, I haven't met him, but I know him, and I admire him. And no, it doesn't hurt my ego to admit my admiration.
I envy him.
No matter what, he always refreshes me. I don't care if he himself knows that, if he himself refreshes himself, by his very words. But he does to me. And if a poet, by the very words he writes (or speaks), can re-direct the course of my life, back to where I'm me, I don't want anything else from her/him.
This person is on the same pedestal as one's favorite author is. For me.

2 comments:

  1. Umm, technically, Tiyash's elder sister's college mate. Now, he writes a column in the supplement of the Sunday Statesman.
    None of it has anything to do, with what his written work did to me, a few times.

    ReplyDelete

prediction(s)