Sunday, May 2, 2010

Plagiarizing (A Copy Paste)

Sayak said "Plagiarizing is not my cup of tea." in some context. I retorted. This is what I wrote. "Plagiarizing is everyone's cup of tea. That's the reason I'm never against it. The entire concept of education is plagiarising, legally. Why else are we made to learn A,B,C,D,E....? Why don't we have the task of inventing a new alphabet, ourselves? A new language, on our own? Anything. I read in a Russian book (Durgapur e gele mone korash, niye ashbo) that in a school, the students were given an assignment to design a new language (that could be decoded). It was an ingenius thing. Everything we learn, has been discovered/invented by someone else. Everything. So, plagiarising is more than justified."

No comments:

Post a Comment

prediction(s)